CMF2′s 3rd event will be a screening of “A Christmas Kiss”, and discussion with the John Stimpson, Director and Andrea Ajemian, Co-Producer of Moody Independent Friday, December 7th at the Cantina Bar & Grill (385 Main St. in Worcester) 7 – 10 p.m. Free and open to the public. All ages.
CMF2’s second event was a bicycle-powered screening of Agrofuels and Dirty Truth About Coal followed by a discussion with filmmakers and activists on Saturday, November 17th at the Cantina Bar & Grill (385 Main St. in Worcester) 7 – 10 p.m. Event featured live bands: Brendan Burns and Somerville Symphony Orkestar! Free and open to the public. All ages until 10pm.
- SHANNA CLEVELAND, Attorney, Conservation Law Foundation
- DREW GRANDE, The Sierra Club MA, Beyond Coal campaign
- JOEL WOOL, Clean Water Action
- LOREN FEINSTEIN, Filmmaker / Composer Agrofuels
- MATT FEINSTEIN, Filmmaker Agrofuels
- ALEXIA PRICHARD, Filmmaker Closed Loop Films, Dirty Truth About Coal
- SCOTT GUZMAN, Ciclovida / EMPOWER Energy Co-op
- DANIA FLORES, Ciclovida / Co-op Power
- ASHLEY TRULL, Ciclovida / Providence Pedicab Co-op